shadow creek inclusions
We love to pop up a picture on instagrarm. Follow us at shadowcreek_mclarenvale
- privacy. You have Shadow Creek and its' vineyard to yourselves.
- stunning views from every room across vineyards to the ocean.
- one bedroom luxury for couples wth a luxuriously comfortable king size bed with fine linen
- Sheridan guest robes, slippers and large towels
- beautiful bathroom with double shower and deep soaking bath with luxe amenties from APPELLES Apothecary & Lab
- double fireplace opening to both the living room and the bedroom
- a modern kitchen with refined stemware, plates and royal doulton cutlery. To ease you into the weekend we include all the things you need to get started.
- Loose leaf tea + Villere coffee + juice.
- Bread + fleurieu milk + flour.
- Local eggs + gourmet bacon.
- Fruit + fleurieu yoghurt.
- Olive oil + butter + balsamic glaze.
- Our favourite Little Acre Food pate, a variety of cheeses, cured meats and more.
- The wine fridge is full of McLaren vale wine + craft beer to choose from.
- picnic hamper, picnic rug, Sheridan beach towels and mini esky perfect for an afternoon dip in the ocean (Aldinga silver sands beach is a good beach for cars).
- a lovely large outdoor deck with bbq. We can recommend a visit to Ian at Ellis Butchers in McLaren Vale for a lovely aged steak to bbq.
- we are flexible if you need help making any special arrangements and can recommend local operators to make any occasion special. Perhaps arrange a massage on the deck or in the vineyard?
- Wi-fi and netflix complete the offering
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
View our Gallery:
Explore more from Shadow Creek Luxury McLaren Vale Accommodation
About the Region
Only 40 minutes from Adelaide, the McLaren Vale region opens into a breathtaking sweeping view of the vineyards as you come over the hill. Experience some of our favourite wineries, restaurants and art galleries.
The vineyard was established in 1998 in the foothills of McLaren Vale with four hectares of Shiraz in well-drained, low-vigour clay loams. The rich, red gum country is on the side of the Willunga escarpment, is 55-60 m above sea level.