Shadow Creek is a wonderful place to relax with your partner before the new arrival. Sleep in, take a nap and call it an early night. With multiple beaches close by and some of the best restaurants in SA. You can explore, do as much or as little as you desire.
- Enjoy a pregnancy massage from a massage therapist.
- Afternoon picnic hamper in a secluded spot. Have a picnic down one of the vineyard rows or pop to the beach with our complimentary beach towels and rug. You can drive on both Moana and Silver Sands beaches and set up for an afternoon of swimming and napping.
- Breakfast provisions, fruit and chocolate. Juices and superfoods to make yummy smoothies
- Wine or craft beer for the Dad to be. BBQ to get your grill on.
- Luxury amenities from APPELLES Apothecary & Lab
- Double shower or deep soaking bath
- Netflix, wi-fi and books.
- Mid-week getaway for three nights $1,500. Check-in Monday afternoon, later check-out 11.30am Thursday.
Please email to enquire further or book your 3 nights and we will organise the rest.
First babymoon review on tripadvisor!!
Left on Sep 15, 2018 for a stay in Sep 2018
My partner and I decided to stay here for a mini baby moon and boy are we glad we did!! Wow!! The property itself is modern luxury at its best and clearly no expense has been spared. Beautifully designed and impeccably styled. The bathroom is designed for couples with a dual shower, super deep bath and his&her robes. It was so nice to relax in a tub that covers all of my not so little baby bump! The views are incredible and can be seen out of the huge windows in every room including the bathroom. The sunset overlooking the vineyards with the coast in the distance was stunning! Watching a movie on Netflix in front of the crackling fireplace was such a relaxing way to start maternity leave and we could have slept in all morning in that amazing king sized bed. Such a shame I couldn’t make the most of the wine fridge full of wines and craft beer. The kitchen was stocked with very generous and thoughtful provisions with a focus on local produce and all pregnancy safe. We cooked ourselves a delicious breakfast and ate on the deck whilst watching the kangaroos hop through the vineyards. It still amazes me that we have all of this only 45 minutes out of Adelaide. A stunning property which easily equals the stunning location. Highly recommend.